Automobili Lamborghini opens the doors of the Lamborghini Lounge Monterey welcoming VIP guests for an exclusive brand experience in a private villa which has been transformed to reflect the Lamborghini lifestyle.
Set overlooking the 18th fairway of the famed Pebble Beach Golf Links, the Lounge Monterey is the ideal location to display the all-electric Lamborghini Lanzador concept car just unveiled at The Quail: A Motorsports Gathering. Highlighting a vision of a future purely-electric fourth series production Lamborghini, the bold concept pushes boundaries in driving humans beyond.
To celebrate the brand’s 60th anniversary, a curated selection of five historic V12s are exhibited representing the rich brand history and DNA: the 400 GT, Miura S, Countach 25th Anniversary, Diablo and the Murciélago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce. Current Lamborghini models compliment the vehicle line-up with the record breaking Urus Performante, the race-inspired Huracán STO, the fun-to-drive Huracán Tecnica, the all-terrain Huracán Sterrato and the recently launched first V12 HPEV, the Revuelto.
The Lounge Monterey is home to two dedicated Ad Personam studios where customers can design their dream Lamborghini, taking advantage of the state-of-the-art virtual configuration program selecting from an endless, physical assortment of exterior colors, interior upholsteries, finishes and details.
Also on view is the new limited-edition 3T electric bike collaboration. Inspired by the Lamborghini Lanzador, the RaceMax Boost LTD x Automobili Lamborghini captures the essence of automotive brilliance on two wheels delivering luxury performance for the modern adventurer. Designed in collaboration with Lamborghini Centro Stile, only 30 pieces are available worldwide.
Throughout the weekend, guests are able to delight in quality cocktails and bites crafted by Lamborghini’s resident Italian chef while taking in the best of “Made in Italy”.
The Lamborghini Lounge Monterey is open to owners, VIPS, media and friends of the brand through Sunday, August 20, 2023.
-  Fuel consumption and emission values of Urus Performante; Fuel consumption combined: 14,1 l/100km (WLTP); CO₂-emissions combined: 320 g/km (WLTP)
-  Fuel consumption and emission values of Huracán STO; Fuel consumption combined: 13.9 l/100km (WLTP); CO₂-emissions combined: 331 g/km (WLTP)
-  Fuel consumption and emission values of Huracán Tecnica; Fuel consumption combined: 14,5 l/100km (WLTP); CO₂-emissions combined: 328 g/km (WLTP)
-  Fuel consumption and emission values of Huracán Sterrato; Fuel consumption combined: 14,9 l/100km (WLTP); CO2-emissions combined: 337 g/km (WLTP)
-  The vehicle is not yet offered for sale and is therefore not subject to Directive 1999/94/EC. The fuel consumption and emissions data are in the type of approval stage.