Hyundai has added the XRT trim to its 2022 Santa Fe line-up based on the SEL Model.
Below you will find the characteristics of this trim:
- Front and rear black lower bumper fascia molding
- Dark silver front and rear skid plates
- XRT-exclusive black door side moldings
- XRT-exclusive side steps
- XRT-exclusive 18-inch dark alloy wheels
- Matte-black grille
- Black mirror covers
- Black roof side rails and cross rails
The Santa Fe XRT is powered by a 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine developing 194 hp / 142 kW and 247 Nm of torque with an eight-speed automatic transmission, which can be paired with an optional all-wheel drive system.
This model comes equipped with a 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster and an 8-inch infotainment system that features wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
Additional features include heated front seats, leather steering wheel, wireless charger for smartphone and driver seat with eight-way along with automatic dual-zone climate control system, and 4.2-inch multi-info display…
Pricing in the US starts at $32,300 with an additional $1,700 for the 4WD model.
Hyundai Complimentary Maintenance and America’s Best Warranty®
Hyundai Complimentary Maintenance is the latest addition to the Hyundai Assurance program, which promises to create a better experience for shoppers and owners of Hyundai vehicles. Hyundai Assurance is made up of Owner Assurance, now including complimentary maintenance, and Shopper Assurance, which together offer customers a variety of ways to simplify the buying process and improve the owning and service experience. Details on these promises include:
- America’s Best Warranty: 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain limited warranty, 5-year/60,000-mile new vehicle limited warranty, 7-year anti-perforation warranty
- Complimentary Maintenance: 3 years/36,000 miles of normal oil changes and tire rotations